• Home
  • Store
  • About Us
  • Gallery
  • Vinyards
  • Contact Us

About Us

The House of Morgans was established in 1825 and traded under the name of John Morgan & Sons Ltd. from a premises on 36 Dawson Street, Dublin 2. The family having decided to retire the company ceased to trade. In 1996 Tom Keaveney who had a long and distinguished career in the wine business decided in conjunction with Baron Patrick de Ladoucette to form Morgan Wine Merchants.

 

House examples being Domaine Regnard from Burgundy, Albert Pic from Chablis, the esteemed House of Marc Bredif in Vouvray, Clos du Pavillon in Pouilly fuisse, Comtesse Lafond from Champagne and his spirits interests Baron Patick XO Cognac and from Calvados Chevalier de Chaulieu and Creme de Cassis and Creme de Framboise from Philippe de Bourgogne are now part of the De Ladoucette operation.